Film and video is a very effective way of presenting your business and a message, and I can offer film production for small and larger companies at many different price levels. As a professional photographer for many years, I'm very experienced when it comes to composition, lighting and storytelling. Things that are crucial in filmmaking too. As a videographer / filmmaker, I can create many different kind of films for your company, and you can read more about that at the bottom of this page. I'd be happy to help you realize your filmproject, and here are some examples of videos I have made for some of my clients.
There are many advantages to using video. With a video, your company can literally speak directly to the audience to engage. A good video is often remembered and shared, something that will also increase the reach and effect of it. Here are some examples of videos I can help you with:
- Instruction video - When you need to explain the steps of a procedure, an instruction video can be a very efficient supplement to written procedures and manuals. Step by step you can show what needs to be done and how. Instruction videos can be used for everything from explaining how to use a tool or a machine, to demonstrating safety procedures, for instance on a plane.
- Information video - When you want to communicate different types of information, either internally or externally, an information video can be an effective way of doing it. A good information film catches the attention of the viewer easier than a written text, and increases the chance of getting the message through to the target audience.
- Branding film - Instead of just thinking about brand building, think about creating emotions. With a good branding video, you can create pride, and forge a more personal relationship with your target audience. And by doing that, you can more easily show who your company is and what your values are.
- News video - Maybe you are launching new services or products, and want to spread the news about that in an efficient way. Then a news or launch video could be a great alternative. By keeping the film in a documentary fashion, almost like in the news, you can create trust and confidence when delivering the message.
- Project film - Many of my clients use film to inform about their projects. Either beforehand when targeting investors to get fresh capital for the project, during the project to inform about the progress, and after the project is finished to show both the investors, clients and the market what you have achieved.
- Recruitment film - Maybe your company is looking for new people, and want to show potensial applicants why it's an attractive place to work. Then a recruitment video might be a great idea. With a film like that, you can give the applicants insight into your company, who you are and what you're doing. And you can do it in a more engaging way than just a traditional written job ad.
- Commercials - This is about delivering a commercial message to a target audience. Pure marketing of the company's products and services, to generate increased sales.
- Stock video - I have a stock footage archive of unique Norwegian video clips that is growing fast, and that's covering a whole range of subjects. Many clients license video clips from me to use in their own productions. All clips are in 4K/UHD, and I can tailor the usage license and rights to your needs.